We have open positions in 2019!
If you are interested in any of these positions, even if they are filled, please send us an application
Public Relations / Marketing Chair (Open)
- Create and drive the overall public relations and marketing strategy for TAP-Seattle
- Oversee all PR activities, including creation of content and review of TAP-Seattle public communications
- Lead the marketing efforts of TAP-Seattle, including components of large events dedicated to marketing TAP-Seattle (i.e. hosting a table/booth at festivals/promoting film festival)
- Track and prepare responses for any activity or news relevant to the Taiwanese American community
- Work closely with Tech Chair on creation and distribution of promotional materials