Did you know that because you are of Asian Pacific Islander (API) decent, your blood has unique characteristics? For API in need of one or multiple blood transfusions, your blood can produce better results for the recipient and prevent major health complications.
We encourage you, your friends & family members to donate in the upcoming API Blood Drive & Bone Marrow Registration on Saturday, February 16 from 7am-1pm at Chinese Baptist Church. Let’s give the gift of life to our community and sign-up today!
WHEN: February 16, Saturday 7AM – 1PM (Staff break 9 to 9:45am)
WHERE: Chinese Baptist Church, 5801 Beacon Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108-3103
– The entire process takes less than an hour.
– Blood Bank has a screening interview with each donor.
– Your blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and red cell count are taken.
– Your unit of blood is collected.
– You should rest for 10 minutes, while refreshments are served.
INTERESTED IN DONATING:
– Contact Jessica Wong (206) 721-3630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Please note your preferred 2 hour donation window. Kin On staff will assign actual donation time and contact each donor for confirmation.
– Walk-in donors are welcome.
– Eat and drink lots of water before donating
Donor Eligibility Info: Visit http://www.psbc.org/programs/blood.htm for information. If you have further questions, contact the PSBC Clinical Program at 1-800-366-2831, Ext 2543 or email email@example.com
Registration Info: Contact Jessica Wong at (206) 721-3630 or email Mandy Eng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is sponsored by Kin On, Puget Sound Blood Center, Blaine Memorial United Methodist Church, Chinese Baptist Church, National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) and Taiwanese American Professionals Society (TAPS). This Drive is in memory of Kirby Wong’s Leave a Legacy donation to Kin On. .